CloudSecure®, NuroIntel® & Sparse®
The advent of Cloud Computing -- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and zero cost cloud apps leads to the complexity to secure the apps within cloud environment, which is industry-wide participation. No longer is an enterprise limited to a stand-alone applications, software or hardware on-premises or on a data center floor. Users now have the opportunity with Cloud Computing to buy into a multitude of industry-wide cloud experiences and they never have to leave their individual client interface. Expanding the user’s opportunity to the industry-wide level brings a new dynamic to the enterprises. The benefits are widespread, with users benefiting from participation in cloud experiences, with the enterprises benefiting from incremental componentized features and with CloudSparse benefiting from incremental research, inventions and growth.
Cloud apps are secured on CloudSparse. CloudSparse supports multiple content channels with both cloud and local apps. These applications run within CloudSparse Container and configured using the Cloud Sparse® and secured using CloudSecure® deep learning NuroIntel®. The Sparse® runs on a cloud platform to configure the CloudSparse Container, and facilitates the enterprise to select which cloud apps they wish to run on one or more enterprise-selected clients. The CloudSecure® secures cloud apps running within it. NuroIntel® learns and trains the container.
Specific features introduced by CloudSparse include:
• Secure Multiple cloud apps at the client with asynchronous distributed Stochastic Gradient Descent.
• Wide array of droplets along with the virtual evaporation on the cloud platform.
• Third-party Cloud compatible droplets on cloud platform.
• CloudSparse droplets on third-party platform supporting Cloud Computing.
• Install and configure Cloud Computing virtual evaporation and cloud apps.
• Client droplet from a cloud platform to client(s).
• Cloud droplet from a cloud platform to another cloud.
• Orchestration of multiple cloud apps using CloudSparse Architecture.
• Cloud droplets execution outcomes.
• High Availability and Centralized measuring of cloud apps.
• Financial Harness.
• Interoperability with third-party vendors and legacy systems.